Skills & Expertise
- Customer service – building trust through clear communication
- Creative problem solving – using limited resources to achieve desired results fast
- Visual design – using tools like Photoshop and Illustrator to create effective design elements
- Personal commitment – to achieve outstanding business results
Web Developer Consultant for many organizations and companies (1/2002 - present)
Web Editor & Programmer for IBM Developer Relations, Austin, TX / Boca Raton, FL (1/1997 - 6/2002)
- HTML e-mail Specialist for Charles Schwab Creative Services Interactive Studio with netPolarity – produced pixel perfect HTML e-mail for Schwab and client companies like Apple using Mac Pro.
- Implementation Engineer for Bazaarvoice – produced market dominating growth with Ratings & Reviews, Q&A, and Stories campaigns for SaaS clients like Argos, Dell, Fekkai, Moen, OfficeMax, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Petco, Sephora, Tractor Supply, UnderArmour, and Walmart using Subversion for version control, Jira for issue tracking, Confluence for collaboration, Freemarker and Tapestry for back-end scripting, and expert CSS skills for cross-browser compatibility.
- Web Developer for ERCOT with Ciber – developed massive new data-driven sites using Serena Collage for content management and document migration.
- Web Developer for Dell with Spherion – produced banner ads for Web portals, landing pages for demand generation campaigns, and syndicated XML content using HomeSite and MS/VSS.
- Web Consultant for BMC Software with Ciber – evaluated, installed, configured, and enhanced e-mail subscription services using Dreamweaver with PHP/MySQL.
- Web Designer – developed and maintained sites for organizations like Avian Haven, QuickSilver Dance Center, Heart of Texas Whip Dance Club, and HDI Austin.
- Web Editor – launched weekly newsletter and site for Greater Austin Dancers to enjoy Dancing in Austin.
- Consistently delivered top-rated member resources for FAQ database and Hardware Mall, driving customer satisfaction, partner membership, and market share gains.
- Produced thousands of frequently asked Q&A covering all IBM servers and software.
- Produced all pages, forms, and Perl scripts for IBM Hardware Mall, generating dynamic page views based on member demographics and entitlements.
- Produced strategic alliance sales information for ISV SolutionLink intranet, driving engagements by worldwide sales and marketing teams to promote ISV participation and gain market share.
- Vastly increased update response time, improving resource utilization and client exec effectiveness.
- Maintained corporate and site style guidelines and standards for formatting, capitalization, spelling, grammar, punctuation, readability, consistency, and presentation effectiveness.
- M.S., Information and Computer Science, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
- M.S., Management Science / Systems Analysis, University of Miami, Miami, FL
- B.S., Summa Cum Laude, Psychology, Stetson University, DeLand, FL